friday friday friday friday

I'm not sure what's been going on lately, but I've been waking up with these small headaches and nothing seems to be doing the trick! I drink water all day (OK - when I remember to!) and I try to relax (especially from my oh-so-stressful job...)
Hopefully it goes away soon...it could be the change in weather too.

So did you catch Grey's last night? What a good one...kind of made you tear up a little, hey Tracey? I thought it was a great episode! And then I was so excited about CSI right after it, but of course, I got way too comfortable on my couch and completely crashed half-way through the show so I had to read up online what happened! I'm going Lynette's place tonight so maybe I'll watch LOST again and see what I may have missed the first time around.

My biggest thrill of the day lately has been getting home to check for mail. I'm expecting 2 packages in the next days or weeks - my very first Japanese craft books! I know, I know - you're thinking "Casey, you don't even speak the language!" That may be so, but baby - I can see the pictures. The ones coming overseas are going to be SO CUTE! You're all going to want me to make you something, so get in line!

Anyway, happy long weekend everyone! (and happy crafting to me...)
casey.

1 Response to "friday friday friday friday"

  1. Unknown Says:

    i am dying to see those craft books! I can't wait till you get them!