My Grammie

okay...frankly my grandmother cracks me up and i think its because i never know what is going to be coming out of her mouth. it has actually been quite interesting looking at the family dynamic with my mom and grammie as i am seeing way to many deja vu moments (its my future, or my present???...ahhhh)

anyways some funny (cute) tidbits about my grandmother:
1. she likes mean girls so she bought the dvd

2. she has a stuffed moose but insists it is a begal with antlers

3. she got a really cute stuffed hippo for her bday but she will not sleep with it because it is a girl and my grandma does not sleep with girls

4. and watching the notebook with her i never realized what a comedy that movie was, instances:
-apparently alley was asking for trouble when she went walking with noah alone at night on their first date, but then it was alrite b/c she was being coy, and it looked like a nice "courtship"
-cut to the "seduction scene" (as she put it) and how disgusted she was as alley is going to get pregnant and ruin everything.
-noah is apparently doing it all wrong b/c he was suppose to take off alley's clothes (i seriously was laughing way too hard at this point)
-ooooo and when alley started talking to noah during the great seduction, grammie was shouting at the tv, "don't believe anything he says, they will tell you anything when your in that position, damn fool"

ahhh grammie...i love her! :)

6 Response to "My Grammie"

  1. casey Says:

    OK - it is too early in the morning to read something as funny as grammie not sleeping with girl stuffed animals. That is priceless!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    isn't it though!! i love it!

  3. Unknown Says:

    Too funny - I love Grammie's critique of the Notebook! I love that she has Mean Girls! You have one of the coolest Grammies around!

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    okay i just told her what you said jeaninne and her reply, "mean girls, the little sh**s!" and apparently she watches degrassi too! lol

  5. Unknown Says:

    WHAT? A Degrassi fan to! Holy crap hip Grammie!

  6. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ...hip? nerdy? i think it is all up for interpretation as casey made fun of me for taping degrassi awhile back...