random things

okay so of all the things i have done down here, one thing has not changed, grey's anatomy. but i must say, with all the hype from the preview, i really could not get that into it. agree? and you know the person in the "cliffhanger" ending is going to be okay because of the previews for next week.

i have had my molasses and brown bread and mom and i have had our lobsters. apparently grammie doesn't like lobsters so while we ate those, she had pizza (which again, she apparently doesn't like but she likes the cheese). and remember how i used to say that the lobster scream when they go in the pot, i got that tidbit from my grandma. my mom still denies that there is screaming, and i agree as our lobsters were rather quiet.

i have concluded that the game of scrabble is a horrible game meant to show off literary geniuses extraordinary vocabularies. i suck at it. my grandma said i didn't do too bad but when you have your mom and grandma helping you and you still lose...and really the opposing player giving you a hand??

and lastly my twang has come out. my mom was making fun of me just now! atleast my speech seems intact! :)

well i will see you all soon! i must go onto ebay and bid on a cigarette roller for grammie!!

6 Response to "random things"

  1. casey Says:

    I really liked the show last night! And i love scrabble - Sal is excited to play me now that he knows all of those medical terms. You could always play four-letter-word Scrabble!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    what about three letter?? lol...5 minutes till the auction ends!

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ooooo...sal is back today isn't he? welcome back!

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i won the auction...grammie is a lucky winner of a cigarette roller!! applause now please!

  5. casey Says:

    he's not home til tonight sometime. it didn't take me that long to clean last night, especially since I hadn't swept since he left and had only taken the garbage out once!

  6. Anonymous Says:

    OK - so I was all ready to put a nice valentine post on this blog and I cannot post now - it says everyone has to convert to some new version
    so get cracking Casey and Tracey - I am already converted!

    Also exciting news - guess which show premieres tonight on A-Channel
    "A Total Write-off" I am going to pvr them all so I can capture us being television audience stars with distinct laughs!