embarassed already?

So I've been meaning to share something that happened to me recently, but decided to post it on here so we could all share stories and have a laugh at each other.

So here's my question:

WHAT IS THE MOST EMBARASSING THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU WHILE NOBODY ELSE WAS LOOKING?

I was at work a few weeks ago and I went into the bathroom and noticed that the plastic toilet seat lid was broken. No big deal - I can still sit and pee, right? Right! Until I had to reach for the toilet paper and I literally fell off of the toilet. It was so embarassing but so funny at the same time - I'm pretty sure I laughed right out loud at myself. I mean, I was on the floor with my pants down! It really was one of those times when if someone else was there, I'm pretty sure they would be peeing from laughing so hard.

You??
I shared mine...

1 Response to "embarassed already?"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i seriously cannot think about any rite now and usually i tell you guys when i do something stupid....i will get back to you!