hey everyone!

it has been another busy week at work, so once again, my apologies for the lack of a post. Not much is new around here...just trying to get orders done within the time period!
Oh - big news for those of you that care about my new crafty side. I finally got my first Japanese craft book, and I love it. The pictures give all the details on the sizes, and with my infinite knowledge on sewing (yeah right!) it shouldn't be too tough to piece the rest together. I can't wait to get started!
Did you watch grey's last night? What did you think? I've got to say it wasn't my favourite episode, as I though it was kind of cheesy! But it's been so nice seeing Denny and cute bomb-guy! And I don't know why, but I just haven't been able to stay awake to finish watching CSI for the last few weeks. I seem to crash 15 minutes before the stupid show is done. I really am an old-lady-homebody!

So that's it for me for now. I've loved this song by Christina Aguilera since I heard it a number of months ago, and the video it finally out! Hope you like it too...and let me know what you think of it!



have a great weekend!
~casey

1 Response to " "

  1. Unknown Says:

    I love this song - I love how it has an big band flair! You got your books! I can't wait to see them!