hmmm, embaress yourself

okay so casey asked about embaressing moments last week and i noticed no one replied (come on people step up to the plate!) i don't think anyone can top casey's because it is freaking brillant and i laughed so hard when i read it. i did have one...but i was advised by my family not to post it as it may have a direct effect in getting a future job or getting into school (i guess i appear pretty irresponsible~blah) i think most of you have heard it though as it involves a hotel lobby! :)

well as far as moments, like i said before, i usually tell people right after but here are a few...i don't think they are really embaressing just cute:

1. this one is kind of lame but when i was working at complete we always had the radio on, and i was singing to, i think, sexyback by justin timberlake, and of course if i am singing to that song, the "yeah" parts are getting some really good shouting action! anyway i was out in the front and singing away and i didn't hear the buzzer and i looked out of the corner of my eye and there was a guy at the counter...i kind of looked a little shocked, turned red and started laughing and then the customer asked for an encore!

2. actually this one happened last week when casey was hemming my pants. she had finished hemming them and asked me to try them on. so i changed them right there in the living room and then realized when i looked to my left that that damn bay window was still there overlooking the neighbourhood...

3. i know one of you (you shall remain nameless until you come forward) has had this happen to you. when i was in oz, we stayed at a resort for 3 days. so we kind of lounged by the pool instead of swimming in the ocean. i had a new bathing suit (shocker) and i was wearing it wrong (brillant). and i guess if you do wear it wrong, it effects the way it stays on, and that thing did not stay on when i jumped into the pool.

have a good day guys!!

5 Response to "hmmm, embaress yourself"

  1. casey Says:

    oh tracey...

    thanks for stepping up!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    your welcome case...i did my best...and i thought of some more too...but i just don't want the world to know about them...just my friends!

  3. Unknown Says:

    LOL omigosh both of your stories made ma laugh out loud! I am sure I have had some embarassing moments, but I cannot think of any to share? Sorry I would step up if I could!

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    hmmm, i know some!!!!

  5. Unknown Says:

    OK - Tracey just reminded me that I am the person who is not to be named!

    Now I remember, when I went to Maui, it was my first time swimming in the ocean so I hopped in wearing my string bikini and played in my first ocean wave and stood up...I felt a slight breeze and realized one of the triangles on my top had moved to under my armpit - leaving me somewhat exposed facing the entire beach...