woowoo

it's friday it's friday.

Friday's are really special to me because I can come in a little later and I make sure I stop and treat myself for a good coffee (not the shit they make in the lunchroom!) and a muffin and then stroll in to do as I please! Now today is extra special because it's technically Katie's last day (but she'll probably be back) and we're going for Mongolie express for lunch. I'm going to totally pig out! Yeah! And then sunday is my last day at Save-on! I'm totally going to party!

Jeaninne, we're still going to have to plan a post-St. Patrick's day drinkfest maybe next weekend. And I don't know if Tracey is invited because she totally dissed the idea before. I'll have to decide where I want to go...right. I can't believe that I have once again gotten myself hooked on THE dumbest show on tv right now...yup! The freaking O.C. Last night - I couldn't tear myself away. And it is SO STUPID! Damn fake teenagers having life problems in their huge mansions and Range Rovers. I am so pathetic!

Ok well have a good weekend...talk to you soon!
~casey

4 Response to "woowoo"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    well it is kind of silly to dress all in green 2 weeks later...i am just saying

  2. Anonymous Says:

    We could always wear subtle green, like socks or underwear.

    Casy don't be ashamed of the OC. Anyways what tv show involving teenagers actually has actors that are teenagers with age appropriate problems??

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    hey guys,

    if you guys develop pictures online...futureshop is having a sale on 15cents a print...

  4. Unknown Says:

    NO way no subtle green allowed - we must be sporting green tops and st pattys gear!
    I am so pumeped and this better be an awesome dancing drinking bender!

    I can't believe you got sucked into the OC I am so over that show
    except I am in love with Seth, that is why I make DJ dress like him. LOL