sweet friday...

so i just got to work, checking my email, and listening to my latest Barenaked Ladies podcast - it really is funny! So far I've laughed out loud twice. When he was talking about the velociraptor seal in 'Eight Below' and talking about the guy stealing the bike and vaccuum. It's my last friday alone which is bittersweet...*sigh* I'm sure I'll be fine - don't worry. But I'm off to the darkroom, and I'm going to listen to the Ladies while I work. Hey - for those of you looking for a song that will make you groove a bit, check out: 'Ruby Blue' by Roisin Murphy. It will make you want to dance and shake your ass. Then tonight I'm checking out the new Costco with mom...woohoo!

have a good one,
casey

1 Response to "sweet friday..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    did you not believe me when i told you it was funny...you sound shocked!! lol