hi already...

ok ok I'm sorry. I've just been really busy playing internet games!

I lied - I'm really not being monitered...I just like doing crosswords so much. It's an addiction that I know I need to get under control. I mean, they didn't give me a year-long contract to figure out the name of the captain in Moby Dick, did they?

Is there really a way of telling that someone is hacking into your computer? I wonder...I think next friday I'm going to do nothing but play Dynomite online and see if anything happens! Actually today was fun because I got to do something I've never done before: I'm learning how to dub audio tapes which is pretty freaking cool...ummm...maybe that's just cool to me because I'm turning into a bit of a history dork. Who doesn't love listening to a 70-year old man talking about homesteading?

I'm really excited about the weekend - I have absolutely no plans...so hopefully it snows all weekend while I'm inside my cozy apartment in my pjs. I just know that come monday I'm going to be complaining about how boring it was! And just so you know I'm serious about quitting at Save-On, I even wrote up my letter of resignation AND I signed it! How about that?!?

I'll let you know how it goes...have a good one!
~casey

6 Response to "hi already..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    okay casey i think you should probably quit with the company before you advertise that you are quitting...what if randi reads this?

  2. casey Says:

    randi doesn't use computers, and she doesn't know about this.

    hmmmppphhh...

    are you trying to dissuade me?

  3. Unknown Says:

    holy nikki - someone is going house shopping crazy!
    please casey i will belive you have quit when i see it....you have professed that you are quitting many times before
    Randi doesn't use computers - she should be friends with sarah they are probably the only two ppl in Edmonton

  4. Unknown Says:

    casey you should try suduko puzzles i was VERy addicted to them for about 2 wks at work v bad
    but now i got to good at them and they dont' challenge me - b/c i am fn brilliant

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    you guys crack me up! lol what a lazy hazy day!

  6. Anonymous Says:

    I love suduko, and dynomite. I love internet games in general

    C