re-grouting is fun!

"he's a wanderer, his address is in his heart...he is a bum" ~ Failure to Launch.

so i saw failure to launch on friday. the movie freaking cracked me up. not in how fabulous it was, but how freaking stupid funny it was. there are scenes in that movie that are soo unnecessary but that made it funny...anyways...

so how was everyone's weekend? mine was pretty much the movie. i spent saturday sick...ooo and encountered more ipod troubles with my mom's...but i gave up and let my dad do it as i was sooo not in the mood...although i did watch wedding crashers, again, but with my parents...another stupid/funny movie with my mom.

not much up to today...i have to do some readings and re-grout my bathroom...fun fun fun!

have a good day guys!

7 Response to "re-grouting is fun!"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    You are re-grouting, I am very impressed!!

  2. Unknown Says:

    HI All -
    Kim had her baby!!!!
    Sunday night around 10:00 pm
    It is a boy and his name is Judah
    (His middle name is still under discussion)
    He was 7 pounds and he is doing very well everything went ok!
    I am going to visit him tonight!

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    a baby is here! yahhhhhh! :) so exciting for you all!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    That is really exciting. Congratulate them for me!

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    EDIT TO STATEMENT "RE-GROUTING IS FUN"

    RE-GROUTING SUX! UGH

  6. Anonymous Says:

    Yeah I was kinda wondering what you were thinking when you said it was fun.......

  7. Tracey Robertson Says:

    if you want to see kim and jeremy's baby go to:

    http://teeuwsen.com/news.php