uuuuggghhhh...

hope everyone had a nice weekend...once again, sorry for not writing. Had a very nice weekend despite having a nice little head cold that tried to slow me down. The ladies of the Smith family came in to town for a little bit of a quilting retreat, and let me tell you, that's all we did! I mean, in between eating and napping, of course. Then sunday night we all sat down in my dad's little tv room and watched the oscars. I have to say, I was disappointed in the dresses this year. What was my best friend Charlize thinking when she picked out that bow-laden dress with the bow being larger than her head? Reese Witherspoon? So pretty, but Tracey thinks her and Mr. Phillipe are going to be announcing their break-up soon. I'm very happy that 'Crash' won the biggest award of the night...good for the Canadian! And I'm sad that neither Joaquin Phoenix or Heath Ledger didn't win. I was pulling for both of them.

It may be short, but that's my Academy Award commentary. For more, go to the 'Go Fug Yourself' website. I loved the 'dialogue' between Ms. Lohan and Ms. Stone - too funny! That's it for me today...must only limit myself to a few minutes a day now that the internet police are out!
ciao...
~casey

p.s. watched 'Cinderella Man' yesterday after coming home sick, and have decided that it was the MOST UNDER-RATED film of 2005. I loved it - Russell Crowe was so so fantastic. Also saw 'Proof' which I really really enjoyed.

4 Response to "uuuuggghhhh..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    wasn't cinderella man awesome!! i loved it!! it made you cheer, cry and puch the air like you are a fighter...er..maybe not the last one! :) lol

    and i don't want them to announce the break-up but it is the curse of the best actress award...hilary swank, julia roberts, and halle berry...it has history!! but charlize is still going strong so it may have hope! :)

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I haven't seen Cinderalla Man yet, but I think I might have to soon! I did see Proof last week-end and I really enjoyed.

    On other notes. There is an outlet at our office that is currently sparking. It is very unnerving, I am waiting for the maintenace man to come.

  3. Unknown Says:

    i got to see have of Cinderella man and it was v good. I just need to see the end. I totally agree Tracey Reese and Ryan are definaltley going to be breaking up soon!

  4. Unknown Says:

    LOL

    I am so worried Gary has gone to the vet this morning to be declawed! I feel so awful!