what a wonderful day...

Went to the pool and swam laps today...
Actually ate breakfast at home...
Got to work early...
Had Timmy Ho's coffee at 10am...

It has been a pretty wonderful day so far! I'm going to try and get to the pool every morning now - I find it a much better workout first thing, as opposed to sweating my ass off on the treadmill! The only downfall? I smell like chlorine now, but I feel great! News of the day:
First: So for those of you that don't know, Sal has decided to pursue his dream of becoming a firefighter and is currently going to fire school in Sherwood Park. Yup...he quit his full-time job at the book place and is enrolled in school for the next three months. He's so so excited and is so much happier now doing this!
Second: congrats to little Beckie! I gasped out loud when I read that she's engaged. Man - everybody is growing up and becoming adults!
Third: everyone, I did it! Last night I quit my job at Save-on and will be officially done by April 1st! It didn't go badly at all; in fact I think Randi was almost expecting it. So that's done...
Fourth: I'm already excited to go camping so I can't wait for the weather to turn nice. And my feet are ready for sandals!

Have a good one...talk to you soon!
~casey

4 Response to "what a wonderful day..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    5th ~ you are super excited for games day this saturday!

  2. Unknown Says:

    wow I am impressed with your morning routine!
    Good job
    I know I am super excited for games day!
    xo

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Casey your athletic endevours amaze me!!!!

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    okay has anyone read jeaninne's interests...i am at the u rite now and i have to hold in my laughter....:

    "Interests: hotdogs corndogs chilidogs weiner dogs..." lol jeaninne i love ya!