where is my mind

hey everyone...
sorry it's been so long. I've heard that the IT guys are starting to crack down on people using the internet at work so I've majorly cut down my use of it! Thanks, Tracey for keeping it up! much appreciated. Feeling REALLY crappy today - I've definitely come down with a bad case of some kind of head cold. I even resigned to taking a nighttime pill last night to help me cope! It helped me sleep, but I forgot to bring a daytime to work today so my insides have officially clogged up again! Yes, I did get my contract renewed for another year (no more of this 6-month bulls**t!) so that's really exciting. And Katie is back here for the month working on some digital stuff (she's the one I was working with before who didn't get her contract renewed). It's nice having someone else up here to keep company with!

I've taken the day off tomorrow as a bunch of family is coming over to mom's for the annual quilting retreat. Depending on how I'm feeling, it might be my recovering/sleeping retreat! It is sure to be one of those weekends when I get out of my pjs just to shower and get into a new pair! And then it's Oscar night on sunday. I'm pretty sure I'm going to gain about 10 pounds back onto my thighs once monday comes from all of the junk food!
Anyway, hope all is good...have a great weekend...will try to write more this weekend!

~casey

1 Response to "where is my mind"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Congrats Casey!