so did you catch 'Lost' last night? At one point I was actually watching with my mouth hanging open! What a good episode - although they've been slow in revealing information, it totally pays off! I want to find out what those symbols were that were revealed in the black light! So that was basically my night - sat on my couch watching my one channel while Sal was out doing his good samaritan/volunteer work! What's going on this weekend? Well, in honour of my first weekend off while being unemplyed from Save-On, I'm going out for dinner twice, watching movies, and going shopping! Pretty much what I did when I was at Save-On...hehehe...what's everyone else doing?

anyway, sorry this is a short one...must go put up display photos downstairs!
ciao...
~casey

1 Response to " "

  1. Unknown Says:

    Holy Crap you already have your whole weekend planned!
    So when is our belated st. Pats event?
    Lost was awesome..I knew Henry Gale was a fake!!!