monday monday

hey all...

hopefully everyone had a good weekend...I'm feeling pretty wiped out today and I think it's because of the lack of sleep I had last night. Was going to go swimming again today but had less than five hours of sleep so I'm saving myself for tomorrow! I'm going to say it and I can't help it: I LOVE grey's anatomy. Admittedly, it wasn't the best episode, but I still loved it. And I love Denny too...he's not a corpse at all! He's a sexy rugged man with a bad heart, and I'm falling for him too, Izzy! And don't get me started on freaking Alex! Which one of you liked him again? Tracey? What a jerk...oh no. Here I go talking like they're real people again. Can't wait for this season to come out on DVD. I never thought I'd buy a tv show on DVD but I have caved. I think I'll go home and start from the beginning (again) tonight.

So not much going on today...just scanning away. I've realized I have less than two weeks now to get my taxes done so wish me luck. Maybe I'll take a day off this week and just get it done. We'll see...maybe I'll rent 'Derailed' and do my taxes. And stare at Clive Owen. Kind of reminds me of a british Denny...oh man I need a life.

ciao...casey

6 Response to "monday monday"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    okay i admit too that alex was a real jerk last nite...so it is okay...it was a good one...not my fav but i did find the ocd patient and the stalker interesting...

  2. Unknown Says:

    Casey you are so funny -
    Ok I was so pissed at Alex
    I enjoyed the ju ju comments and I am so happy that George is hooking up with hot nurse!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    isn't she a doctor?

  4. Anonymous Says:

    opps I mean doctor
    Sorry bossy anonyous

  5. Anonymous Says:

    hey i was googling sewing classes in Edmonton and look who's blog popped up:

    http://www.myspace.com/fridget

  6. casey Says:

    no - i'm pretty sure they have to be done my april 1st!