wow...can you believe it's only 6 and a half days left until the big day? I have the majority of my shopping done now - just some small gifts left, thank goodness! Drove past Kingsway saturday afternoon and could not believe my eyes! Cars were literally lined up for blocks waiting to get into the parking lot! I'm going to try my luck tonight after work when it will hopefully be a little quieter. hope everyone had a good weekend...Christine, I've got the receipt for the game so we'll have to get together this week.

hope your monday is going alright...I'm toying with the idea of taking a nap in my mom's van sometime this afternoon...

have a good one...
casey

5 Response to " "

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    what are you doing? staking out somewhere, where you can take a nap in a van? i am slowly going crazy with physio!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

  2. Unknown Says:

    What I am so confused? How can you nap in your mom's van..and wouldnt' you be cold?

  3. casey Says:

    I borrowed her van today, and I don't care how cold it is. I'm pooped!!! and really, I don't think I'll be able to pull myself away from the mesmerizing glow of the scanner and computer anyway!

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    okay you need some sleep!

  5. Anonymous Says:

    HELLO, I AM WAITING FOR THE POST...