hump day...finally...

Christmas has been so exhausting for me this year - as much as I enjoyed doing Operation Red Nose, it certainly knocked my internal clock/sense of energy off its kilter. I really can't believe how tired I've been! But only two and a half more days of work and I'm done for over a week. I'm so excited to read and read and read. Work's going alright - a previous minister of community development is coming by the archives tomorrow to open a time capsule from 1955. can you sense my excitement through the computer screen? I mean, we're talking postcards, posters, stuff to do with square dancing AND Indians (their words, not mine!) And I even get to take photos of the event! Seriously, my life is awesome.

So I hope everyone is ready and waiting for Christmas now...I've got one more stop to make at lunch today (Sal, don't even ask!) and then I think I'm officially done! Tonight I'm at Save-On and I'm absolutely, completely dreading it. You would not believe how many fruit baskets are made before Christmas! the department was so filled with boxes of crackers, cookies, and fruit there was a foot of walking space. That is, if you could even walk without your shoes sticking to the ground because of all of the grapes that were squished and now sticky. It was so gross...can't wait!

Have a good christmasy wednesday - listen to lots of Christmas music, and eat lots of sweets and baking. I'm not kidding when I say I've probably gained 10 pounds in the past week or so. Christmas is bad for me so far....talk to you soon,

~casey

6 Response to "hump day...finally..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    if you want scientfic explanation your circadian rhythms are off....i think! atleast that is what i am putting in my test if asked! :)

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    dude i am in studying mode and when i can use my "crap" in the practical environment to help me learn, i will!

  3. Unknown Says:

    LOL I am officially done except for one gift, but I have been on house set up overload to get ready for company, every night is a new project..staining the TV unit, hanging picures etc...Yawn
    Also,
    My Vegas trip has now been finalized I will be going from January 18-23 - we are staying at the Luxor...i have already been scoping all the shopping, I cannot wait!
    Can't wait for Christmas either..I hear you casey...yesterday our building gave us a box of sea shell chocolates, a platter with 4 kinds of cashews, a box of ferrero rocher and a tin of cookies. Today all that is left is the tin of cookies and there are only 3 people in our office....YIKES!

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    hey....you changed the colour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol...omigosh i cannot wait till i can go outside and see air again...wait, air can't be seen!! although funny story, when i was little i used to be convinced i could see air, and i thought i was extremely special (obviously i was in more ways than one)

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Yah I don't like the red text. It's really hard to read do the FONT size.

    Thanks,

    S

    Besides that, I think you BLOG is nice.

  6. casey Says:

    there you go, Mr. Fancy Pants