dedicated to anonymous

oh dear! well i have been in the house for a solid 3 days! that is right, i have yet to step outside! i am cooped up in here studying for my final exam in physio!! fun fun fun...but it will be all over tonite!

i really have nothing to say. i study and watch popular, my new fav show, at nite. "ms. glass, sir"..."she smells like teen spirit"...it seriously cracks me up!! lol

my family decorated cookies on monday. that was actually quite amusing as nobody was going to help my mom in the decorating. so, being the preschool teacher that she is, quotes the little red hen. lol it was so funny! "not i said the duck, not i said the cat, not i said the dog" then the little red hen needs no help when eating! my dad and brother then helped...i know i am the dog that didn't help...but i was studying! :)

that is pretty much it guys! have a good wednesday! see you all tomorrow!

2 Response to "dedicated to anonymous"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i did mine in yellow now to make it more noticeable against case's new post....ahhhhhhhh, i seriously think i am going insane b/c i am laughing hysterically rite now!! i hate studying!!!!! ahhhhhhhh

  2. Unknown Says:

    Tracey you do not sound well, I am glad you are taking your last exam tonight! You are going to do great..and tommorow is Christmas Quiz Night! Yay!

    PS Popular is also my new fave show...