now onto something a little different - CHRISTMAS FUN!!!! (I'm getting in the mood now...)

For those of you still at work today, hope you're able to find stuff to do to fill your day. I don't know how I'm going to last if we're here til 4:30pm! So in honour of those of us trucking away in the office today (excluding Sal who gets to eat and drink and exchange presents!) I'm finding some holiday-themes goodies to try and help us pass the time...

This is a longer Christmas quiz, but you need to write your answers down on a piece of paper!

A quiz about Christmas in movies!

Answer questions about Christmas carols!!

Name the mixed up christmas carols!


This one's for Sal - a quiz dedicated to 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'

One for Mr. Robertson!!


Another one on Christmas music - it's a bit tougher!


So I think that should tide you over for a bit - just got an email saying we can go home early! Yesssss.....early afternoon can mean 10:30am, hey? Kidding...I don't know when I'm going to be posting during the holidays, so if I don't see you, have a wonderful Christmas - relax a bit, play a bit, but be safe a bit!

Merry Christmas everyone!
~casey



p.s. one more: Yeti sports - my favourite is the Penguin smack!

5 Response to "now onto something a little different - CHRISTMAS FUN!!!! (I'm getting in the mood now...)"

  1. Unknown Says:

    So jealous Casey, so far I will be here until 4:30 whilst everyone else who works here will be home! sob sob so unfair

  2. casey Says:

    i'm going to call you in a bit...

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    omigosh it is a madhouse in this store!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh and i have only been here for 3 hours!

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    guess who is freaking back from montana!!!!!!! i didn't know people did overnighters across the country! argh! he came back, i gave him back the phone, told we are not taking it back and why isn't he in montana? he said he is leaving tonite and that we are going to lose so much more money from him and that i riped him off! i flagged his account after he left...drama before xmas!