SNOWFLAKES!!

Ok...this site is very cool. If you're bored and have a few minutes, you can make your own snowflake! It is soooo cool! And you can look at ones other people have made. I love it!

Check out the site here!

8 Response to "SNOWFLAKES!!"

  1. Unknown Says:

    I can't find yours casey...mine was so pretty...can you tell i have free time today? just a bit...I have a rant though...and i am going to post it below!

  2. Unknown Says:

    My rant is about the patrons of the Strathcona Transit System.

    Every morning when I get on the bus to go to work ... my fellow passageners bitch to NO END about anything possible..Why didnt' the bus stop right in front of me? Why is he stopping so near to the tree? Why aren't the lights on before we get on the bus? These people drive me nuts...Then to top it off they critque the driving skills of our transportation engineer. If he breaks on a yellow they complain of the quick stop, if he goes through a yellow/red someone always comments.."Red means stop"
    They all complain how mean he is..and I don't think they have ever once thought of things from his perspective. Are they happy 24/7 after seeing bitchy people all day? Are they perfect while driving at all times? Are they always on time for absolutley everything?
    Heaven forbid they actually appreciate the bus which gets them from A to B everyday! But No...all they can do is complain and moan about how he is not perfect.
    I have made an effort to say hello and goodbye to this man when I ride the bus and he is perfectly plesant to me...so I think they should all shut their gobs!
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Sorry I had to get that out...

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    omigosh jeaninne i have a bus gripe too...it happened last week...i will post it after class as i have to go...
    i love the site casey...i made one too but i think i spelt kwanza wrong!! if that is how you spell it than yeah! have a good one guys, off to physio!

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    I LOVE THIS SITE SOO MUCH...i saw nikkis, christines, cases and j9's....ahhh!

  5. Anonymous Says:

    I have a gripe today too. Comapanies that make specilized complicated equipment, and then use outdated software so with really bad instruction manuals, and never have anyone answering the stupid help desk and don't return phone calls. Oh and charge $1000 for their crap stuff. If you can't tell I am having a very bad day. Oh and to top it all off I have not had enough sleep, and I just looked in the mirror, and I look like I was literally pulling my hair out. I need a nap. Sorry for being one of the complainers.

    PS remember to dress warm on Friday night, we are going to Candy Cane Lane. I am sure that will increase festive spirits.

  6. Anonymous Says:

    snowflake thing very cool

  7. Unknown Says:

    Merry Christmas - I will be in a happy festive mood today even though last night sucked

  8. casey Says:

    what happened last night?