ok ok ok

Man, J9 you are so demanding!

I'm sorry I haven't posted - I'm just so damn tired. Operation Red Nose is knocking me for a loop and I can't keep up with my lack of sleep. Now for some reason, my brain is not responding to my alarm clock and I've slept in every day this week! Very frustrating...and I haven't been to the gym for weeks which has made me even more sleepy! But waking up this morning to snow on the ground made me feel a little bit better...I was even humming Christmas carols as I was walking out the door! I've also almost finished all of my christmas baking - just a few more experiments.

What is everyone else up to? I'm at save-on tonight so that means I'll be able to catch up on my personal calls...I love part-time jobs.

But that's it for now...my boss just caught me on his computer so I've got to go.
Promise I'll write tomorrow.

~casey

2 Response to "ok ok ok"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ooo that is crazy case...we posted at the very same time but i beat you somehow! lol

  2. Unknown Says:

    Hello, I am just trying to keep the blog alive!!
    Casey catch up with me tonight I will be driving all over town doing errands, so you can call me on my cell, don't worry tracey I have hands free!
    I am really looking forward to tommorow, food, candy cane lane and BAILEYSSSS