exams, cheaters, a bus gripe...oh my!

so i am in the middle of the crazy exam season...this morning i took my first one. it went blah...but i encountered something that has never happened to me before. a girl was caught cheating. the girl was about 5 seats away from me and the prof said "if you are going to make it that obvious, i am going to take your paper away" and then the prof looked at her name and i don't know what after that. the crazy thing is i sat beside that girl in lecture once and everytime i wrote down something i saw her eyes wander towards my paper and then write what i wrote. it drove me crazy so i avoided sitting beside her after that. i don't understand why you would cheat...obvious out of desparation but in university!! it is crazy serious as you can be expelled and it goes on your academic record then everytime you apply to a school they will see what you did and most likely not accept you. SCARY!!! when you think of it, drunk drivers get away with more than cheaters.

and on jeaninne's bus gripe note i have my own. i don't mind taking the bus, i know it is a rarity. in general the sherwood park bus crew are pretty nice. one guy, ken, even knows my stop on the dial-a-bus route b/c i am a regular mon-tues-wed nite taker. what bothers me soo much, like jeaninne, is the complainers. i was taking a local bus last week that fills about 30 people. it was stacked full. i got on and a lady, who reserved a seat for her dear purse, kind of looked disgruntled when i asked to sit there. PEOPLE, seats are for human beings, not shopping bags, bookbags, or your feet!! anyways as we puttered around town, and me being the last stop, i didn't know the bus etiquette. meaning more and more seats became empty but i was unsure if it was rude to move away and get my own seat, so i stayed where i was. the lady then proceded to tell me that she needed to get off, but it wasn't for another 5 stops but apparently i must smell :). she then complained to the bus driver about the smallness of the bus!! for goodness sake, not one person was standing, everyone had a bloody seat and furthermore if it is that horrible, drive!! and if you can't afford to drive, or choose not to, then humble yourself! i am done on that one!

and finally the oh my of subject....if you think you have problems...i was overhearing this girl in my nite class about how she must go on this school trip even though she cannot afford it. her reason is that a girl is going that is after her boyfriend, and if the girlfriend isn't there, this girl will slip ruphees in his drink and rape him! wow!

well that is it for now....see you all on friday! talk to you later!

11 Response to "exams, cheaters, a bus gripe...oh my!"

  1. Unknown Says:

    What an awful lady Trace, you should make a point of making her move her purse everytime even if there are other seats...that will piss her off!
    Just for the record I always move as soon as there is a free seat. It is not rude at all and you only smell sometimes :)

    Ok that girl sounds really scary!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    thanks...i mean i really try to shower! lol

  3. Anonymous Says:

    You should eat garlic the night before or even eat an onion just before you get on the bus that way you will really smell. Then you should make a point of talking with her ever chance you get. That will teach the Bit*h! I always hated people like that when I took the bus. Thank goodness that I drive now!

    S

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Just never sit next to twins. They may turn into wierd almost stakerish people. THey won't even be turned off by the garlic smell. They will probably think it is hot

  5. Unknown Says:

    what are you talking about Christine?

  6. Anonymous Says:

    The crazy twins I made the mistake of talking to when I was on the bus at NAT. It took me like 6 months to shake them. I actually started waiting at school and taking a different bus home. They were really wierd. Nikki worked at Superstore with them too.

  7. Tracey Robertson Says:

    omigosh i totally remember that!! that is so funny!

  8. Tracey Robertson Says:

    where did the xmas banner go? :(

  9. Unknown Says:

    LOL oh yeah, I worked with them too Derek and Eric they were so creepy, I didn't know about that though!!!!!

  10. Unknown Says:

    WHERE IS TODAYS POST, YOU HAD TIME FOR A BANNER BUT NO FOR THE POST!

  11. Anonymous Says:

    They followed me into one of my classes once.