what I have learned over the past three days:

~that being cheerful, helpful, and talkative is all that is needed to make one person's day
~that the most beautiful sky is most often a cloudy and stormy one
~that unexpected guests who drop by are the most fun and pleasing ones
~I work most effectively with my favourite music playing through huge headphones!
~looking forward to a weekend is MOST gratifying
~I have already put up 37 postings (this will be #38)
~the thought of visiting my grandparents is a very satisfying one!
~I don't think I get more excited about anything more than I do about a new book being published (for example...ummm...HARRY POTTER!!! THIS SATURDAY!!!)

hope you all have a wonderful weekend...thanks for keeping up with me!

6 Response to "what I have learned over the past three days:"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i would say that you are rite with those odds!

  2. casey Says:

    tracey, PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE let me borrow it! if I don't read it by monday I'm going to pee my pants!

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ahhhhhh.....muffin

  4. casey Says:

    what's muffin?!?

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    instead of saying poor baby....nevermind i guess i have to say it...instead of type it

  6. casey Says:

    oh loy....I don't know what I would do without your sense of humor! I mean, really, it keeps me going throughout the day!