friday blues...

Actually, I don't really have much to be bummed out about, I just realized that this is going to be a very non-relaxing weekend. I'm working on a documentary during the world Masters for today and tomorrow, then sunday I'm at Save-On all day! I guess this just means that when I finally get the most anticipated book of my life, I'll be able to read it all weekend without a twinge of guilt! Oh...sweet Harry Potter...so hopefully you all have a good weekend...talk to you soon!
~cb
p.s. look for me at the opening ceremonies with a women's basketball team! and tracey and mom: look for each other, as well as sal!
p.p.s. wedding plans are coming along slowly...I have picked out my flowers, though! now we've just got the dresses, the cake, dj, food...oh my god.....

2 Response to "friday blues..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    mrs becker i never saw you...did you have fun!!!! i sure did!! because we never got caught smuggling in liquor..... :)

  2. casey Says:

    i'll show you later, mom!
    congrats trace...I'm proud of you!