so sore from doing nothing?!?

if anyone can get out to see the Retreads play basketball this week, you should. If you can't get out, you should at least watch the documentary next spring on
A-Channel. I had such a good time this weekend, and those women are so inspiring - some of them hadn't seen each other since they played together 45 years ago! very very cool!

So you know hockey players have had too much time on their hands when they start punching out girls! Katie was out on Whyte Ave. this weekend when she was teasing Chris Dingman, a player for the Tampa Bay Lightning, and he ended up decking her on the side of her head. Then after her friend stepped in, Dingman hit her too! Man, are some guys assholes! What guy hits a girl on the side of the head, whether she was bugging you or not! Geez....

Sal and I have started a new eating regimen, and i think I'm going to be really hungry for a really long time. If anyone wants to go for lunch this week, I'm owed a meal at Mongolie Express (sal...grrrr.....) so let me know!

Have a good one!
~cb

5 Response to "so sore from doing nothing?!?"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    what are you doing....body for life??? south beach, atkins, new york diet??? or the eating whatever you wish diet!!! that one is my fav!

  2. casey Says:

    well, kind of just watching what we eat - it's not really a diet, just more portion control! but I do have the body for life book and it's really interesting!

  3. Unknown Says:

    The body for life books also works as a great hot plate for nachos!!!

  4. casey Says:

    jeaninne, seriously, you're killing me here!

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    jeaninne you are awesome...but thats my book you borrowed....buy your own freaking hot plate!