hump day!

I can't say enough how much I enjoy this humid weather we've been having...and I'm being totally serious! It feels like my skin is being cleansed each time I step outside! sal and I saw 'war of the worlds' last night, and it was much scarier than either of us expected! quite a chilling movie, and I didn't even mind tom cruise in it! we're starting to get ourselves prepared for the Grand Prix that is happening 5 minutes away from our house - trying to figure out plans for the weekend so we won't have to be around for all the noise! anybody up for a day at Elk Island Park this weekend?
I hear Bud the dog has been quite enjoyable at the Becker house, despite the happy little 'accidents' every once in a while...apparently dad enjoys being the ALPHA MALE around the home...he's the only one the dog doesn't bite! oh, little buddy! so let me know what you're all up to for the weekend and let's get together...the idea of checking out garage sales is another popular idea! I haven't gotten any good junk lately!
-cb

6 Response to "hump day!"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i can't believe you saw war of the worlds...stupid tom cruise...

  2. casey Says:

    it was really good!!! don't diss...stop playa hatin'!
    just kidding, I can't even write that with a straight face!

  3. Unknown Says:

    I totally want to see it still!
    I want to garage sale so bad, if any one see's a vintage bicycle call me! I have had no luck!
    Dj and I will be visiting the in laws in the Biche this weekend sorry :(

  4. casey Says:

    mom, you're so goofy!!!
    have fun this weekend, jeaninne!!!
    and the movie is really good, but I still think Tom Cruise is creepy and wierd!

  5. casey Says:

    shut the eff up!!! you're just scared to go cause you know you'll like it...and little tommy!

  6. Tracey Robertson Says:

    PAH