thursday...the most exciting day of this week!

ok I admit it...at save-on last night I read the first 11 pages of the new Harry Potter. I couldn't stop myself...it was taunting me right there on the rack (and besides - it was REALLY dead!) I'm ashamed and saddened by my lack of willpower, but on the bright side: my book is now in the air and on its way to me! I think I'm the only person in edmonton now who hasn't read it now. so DON'T SPOIL IT!!!

that's about it for now...sal and I have majorly cleaned up our place, and I can't believe it's true, but I actually threw shoes out! anyone remember my red moon boots? they are now in the trash. I'm actually quite proud of myself, but it's like a little piece of me died yesterday when the zipper completely fell off of them...sigh...I'm thinking garage sale-ing on sunday?!? you know what I really love about the english language now? almost anything can be made into a verb now. "I'm 'google-ing' you" "I'm going 'garage sale-ing' tomorrow". I love it. And yes, I am a dork!
-cb

5 Response to "thursday...the most exciting day of this week!"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i can't believe you cracked....i am ashamed casey!! and you are not the only one that hasn't got it yet....i haven't but i tracked the package and it is now in edmonton!!! YIPEEE!!!!....i have been reading them all over again...and i forgot how much i really love the harry potter books!! i am sooo excited!!!! :) :) :)

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    sigh...the mail came...and i still have yet to get it....:(

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    AHHHHH....it has come...the puralator guy hand delivered it as i was backing out of my drive way.....ohhh happy days!! :)

  4. casey Says:

    congrats tracey! let me know how it is when you finish it tonight...heeheehee

  5. casey Says:

    jane...you could also read it at chapters in a comfy chair!