ouch...

I'm a little sore in the neck and shoulders today, and I think it's from our hide-a-bed when we were watching movies, so this is going to be short. I'm adding a little fun to this posting today!!! Enjoy!

Your Superhero Persona
by couplandesque
Your Name
Superhero NameThe Armadillo
Super PowerX-Ray Vision
EnemyThe Ex-Girlfriend
Mode Of TransportationGiant Hamster Named Skippy
WeaponCondoms
Quiz created with MemeGen!

4 Response to "ouch..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    my nickname is the ferret!!!! what is that suppose to mean!! :)

  2. Unknown Says:

    Your Name: Jeaninne Elford
    Superhero Name: Mullet Man
    Super Power X-Ray Vision
    Enemy: Trailer Trash Tom
    Mode Of Transportation: Skateboard
    Weapon: Celine Dion Albums

    I better start on my mullet!

  3. casey Says:

    ok jeaninne...I think yours is the funniest by far! I'm actually laughing out loud reading it at work!

  4. casey Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.