tuesday, sunny tuesday

so as some of you may know, I got spoiled on my birthday this year, and one of those gifts was a new mp3 player...today's posting is a breakdown of some of my favourite songs I've downloaded so far:
'collide' by Howie Day
'chariot' by Gavin deGraw
'keep it loose keep it tight' by amos lee (I'll get it to you soon, Tracey!)
'delicate' and 'looselily' by damien rice
'the littlest birds' by the Be Good Tanyas
'Neighbourhood #1 (Tunnels)' by the Arcade Fire
'Close to you' by the Cure
anything off the 'In Between Dreams' cd by Jack Johnson
'Don't panic' by Coldplay

yeah...that should do for now...hope everyone had a nice weekend...thanks so much to everyone who came out for my birthday! I hope you enjoyed yourself!
-cb

2 Response to "tuesday, sunny tuesday"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    wheres the quote?

  2. casey Says:

    ok country???
    dixie chicks and that's it