#44 - joyful day!

Just wanted to share in some really happy news this morning. Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson are getting remarried. When I get the invite I'll let you all know, but just know this: I can only take one person and Sal is out cause he'll just be staring at her boobies the whole time. But I'll do what I can.
-cb

4 Response to "#44 - joyful day!"

  1. Unknown Says:

    You are wrong Caseyo-Pam posted on her website that they are not re-engaged!!!! Get with your current events!!

    I Bought Harry Potter!!! Safeway is the cheapest! $19.99

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    WOW....look at jeaninne up on her entertainment...i am impressed....i had no idea that they were going out again! :)

  3. casey Says:

    well, I do what I can when I'm so busy during the day...sorry about the mis-information! and p.s. I wouldn't admit to too many people that you've checked out Pam's website!! :)
    I couldn't believe how cheap safeway was! congrats!

  4. casey Says:

    ok jeaninne...I admit it...I checked out Pam's website too!