tuesday

hey everyone...

in honour of me being alone at work for the rest of the month, I'm going to try and write here once a day. Tracey has already informed me that there's a bunch of outdated links and whatnot on the blog so I'm going to attempt to remedy that. Things have been alright at work, although it's strange being up here all by myself. I don't think any of you have ever visited me here, but if you had you would know why i'm soooo lonely! There is a lot of quiet & empty space.

So that's all that's new for now. I'm almost finished shopping for christmas presents, and have just a few more little craft projects to complete. Hope your tuesday is going well and we'll talk soon!

~casey

p.s. HI GRAMMIE!!!!!!!!

2 Response to "tuesday"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    My dear old Mere can now be happy as the blog is now busy! So bad you are so lonely at work Casey. Maybe there is a happy ghost down in the room who finds your company joyful but is to shy to talk..

  2. casey Says:

    I'm actually convinced there is a ghost in the darkroom up here!