here we go hump day!

hey all...

so far so good regarding my post-a-day! Had a tough time getting out of bed this morning as my arms were killing me! I helped push out some guy in the alley behind my apartment last night, and my pipes sure did get a workout! was quite productive at work today - got a bunch of photos printed and even finished two orders!

Got some sad news after reading this story - a bunch of craft blogs I frequent have been keeping up with the story and even knew the family so it was sad to get the news! So if you get lost in the backroads stay in your vehicle and keep your cell phone on!!

To get us back in a cheery Christmas mood, keep yourself busy with these fun links:

Dolly dress-up!
Guess the Christmas song by the picture on each day!
Take some Christmas quizzes.
Still need some gift ideas?
These are fantastic cookies and are a twist on the regular gingerbread cookie!

enjoy...talk to you tomorrow!

2 Response to "here we go hump day!"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    casey i am soo impressed with the posts...grammie should be proud! ;) i personally liked dolly dress-up but the advent calender is pretty cute!

  2. Unknown Says:

    Hey Case,

    Good job posting, I know I am the suckiest contributor of all! You are so nice helping strangers push their cars!