Finally

Ok, I did a nice long blog entry and it was fabulous let me tell you, it would have blown your minds and the computer ate it! ARGGG technology I hate you!

So now I am doing the short version:

Jeaninne's life in one paragraph or less:

Went to Aladdin with Brett the Hitman Hart with Tracey Jean, play was great Brett stinks!
Went to cooking class with my Mommy and ate Fruitcake euuch, Yule Log euuuch, Sugar Free cookies eucchh, Bread Pudding eucch and White Chocolate Cranberry Brittle yummmmm.
Can't wait to decorate my xmas tree which has been up for three weeks and still has no decorations on it. Spend my days working with mono faking drama queen who sleeps under desk, going crazy. Treat dog and cat like children and talk to them like people when I am alone.

I would like to say that after talking to Megan last night, I realize that mono is a terrible thing to have, and I think I undestimated what it can do to people. I just think my coworker is faking. And now Casey scared me and told me it is highly contagious and I am going to contract it. Then I will probably be home for two weeks eating my words. I hope I didn't contract it b/c Casey and Tracey drank my water!!! Great, now I will proably get a goiter!

2 Response to "Finally"

  1. Unknown Says:

    crap does necking count?

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    if i get mono...we can revive unemployment club and rename it sick club!