congratulations!!!...

Christine & Dan on the arrival of Kate Mary-Ann (sp?)! We are all sooo happy for the two of you...I hope you're ready for our excitement! I'm still in a bit of shock, I think! Can't wait to see the three of you.

It's a bit strange that we saw Christine friday night with a basketball under her shirt, and now she's got a little girl to take home! Did anybody else have an eventful weekend? I lazed around all day saturday and did a bit of baking and watched my new favourite Christmas movie: 'White Christmas' - just a warning, though, if you decide to check it out. It is a musical with Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney so there is a lot of singing and a lot of dancing. And it made me cry! Funny how modern day musicals (namely RENT!!) don't make me emotional like the old ones!

Saturday night we did Operation Red Nose again and didn't get into bed until 5am! It was a long long night, and I'm glad friday is our last night! Then yesterday we had mom and dad over to check our modestly decorated apartment and then headed out for dinner at a friend's place and played Lord of the Rings Monopoly. It was hilarious - you don't receive 200 dollars when you pass GO, you receive 200 POWER. It was pretty hilarious! Tiffany loved the placemats I made her so that was really wonderful!

Anyway, only four and a half days left til Christmas break and I can't wait! Things are going to be quiet around here which will be nice. Anyway, have a super monday!
-casey

2 Response to "congratulations!!!..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    FINALLY A LITTLE GIRL!!! YIPPEE! AND THIS IS KATE'S VERY FIRST BLOGPOST ABOUT HER (IF YOU ARE KEEPING TRACK OF HER FIRSTS)!!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats On your baby girl...Girls are so much fun!!!