almost done...

this week, that is!
I get more and more excited about christmas each day! Maybe that's because I've got holiday music playing in two places upstairs here! I've been quite productive today working in photoshop! Today I'm feeling really refreshed and almost bubbly...I went home and crashed in bed before 11:00!
Anyway, not much is new today (yet!) But I'll keep you posted if something happens. Until then, enjoy this little clip of my favourite comtemporary holiday song:



Oh - question of the day: what is your favourite modern holiday song and favourite classic?
My favourite classic is Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Ella Fitzgerald.
Have a good one!
Casey

3 Response to "almost done..."

  1. Unknown Says:

    Oh I love that song!

    My fave classic is "Baby it's cold outside" sung by Dean Martin and Doris Day and my fave modern is "Santa Baby" sung by Callista Flockheart actually. I love the Ally McBeal Christmas Soundtrack it is so good!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    my fave classic is white christmas by bing crosby...ooo and i love silent night...my fave modern is believe by josh groban

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ps good job with the site updates...major impressed...it is soo primitive!