Sad Friday

I am so sad right now.

I bought these beautiful leather gloves from Gap about a month ago, they were so cute a feminine, gray with white polka dots! I looked like a serious fox wearing them!

This morning one is suddenly missing AAARG and I have no idea where it has gone? I havent' even worn them since Wednesday and had them in the car and then put them in my purse to bring in the house and when I took them out this morning there was only one? The one time I indulge in some nice gloves I lose one!

I am calling everywhere I can think of today and I am going to search the house in case Lola stole it and made it her chew toy!

Anyway, I know this isn't exciting news but I am sad, I needed to vent it out! Now I only look half as foxy with one glove!

1 Response to "Sad Friday"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I know the gloves you are talking about, and I would be sad if I lost one too!