say what?

so it's only 9:30am, and I'm pretty sure somebody is cooking Indian food downstairs as that's ALL I SMELL RIGHT NOW! ooohh...sweet naan bread!
man, it's been a while, but I think my life is finally back in the groove. had a little vacation, got my gym membership, and now I'm back into my routine...well, sort of. sal has started school to become an EMT which is very exciting for him. this means that we both wake up earlier and I'm dropping him off and picking him up when he's done each day. I feel like a mom already dropping her kid off at class...but instead of having a kid I have a husband - it still feels wierd saying that! our lives seem to have become more busy now that the wedding is done - speaking of wedding, my goal is to have my thank-yous out before jeaninne. it's going to be tough, but that's my aim :)

I have been in major craft mode lately and have been sewing up a storm. this, being combined with my recent love of amazon.com (not .ca!) has resulted in me buying this and this. I think I've got a problem...
Another website I've been checking out is about amy butler which has free patterns and really really nice fabrics. I've been going purse & bag crazy with her stuff! Now, I just need to start making preserves and I'll be all set to be a grandma, hey?

and update on the football game: Tracey wasn't able to get tickets from her usual place last night, and my spot out here doesn't have any - so if any of you are near a Mr. Sub and wouldn't mind picking up 8 college seats (I think they're $9) that would be great. Tracey said she didn't even need her ID last time. If not, I guess we'll make other plans.

Until then, my lovelies,
~casey

2 Response to "say what?"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    casey i am soo excited someone besides me has written...cough cough jeaninne!

  2. Unknown Says:

    cough cough..bitch..I love you...Sorry, I am a bad blogger - i promise I will post in the future, my life is just so dull! Sal thinks I should have a website all about LOLA
    Chiweenie Watch: 365 days of Lola..

    Casey - I do not appreciate that thank you burn! I'll show you...FYI I only have like 20 left to send out you are just sore b/c you and Christine have yet to recieve yours - you will get them just watch...besides it is like ppl get a little suprise and laugh straight from my heart when they get my thank you - that is more than I can say about you!
    I adore your new books and I really want to have a sewing day and make some of them they are beautiful- no comments from Christine or Nikki about my lack of work ethic in sewing projects...