enough...

...with the references to me and Grey's Anatomy! Who were (was) the ones who wouldn't stop giving us factoid tidbits and recaps of every single past episode all last night? hmmm...tracey? yeah. I think so. SO ENOUGH!!!!! And, I hardly pigged out on the nachos, Miss.-I'll-finish-the-entire-last-half-of-the-pan-all-by-myself! SO ENOUGH AGAIN! Actually, I'm really glad I didn't stay home last night to watch the premiere because I just read somewhere that instead of airing the first episode they showed the second! (and because it was fun and you fed us!)

So I'm pretty much in a really pissy mood today since you probably couldn't tell already. On that note, happy freakin' International Peace Day.

1 Response to "enough..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ahhh don't be pissy...sorry i will try to tone it done!! love you!