Hump Day

Ok, I am very depressed because something is wrong with Dynomite and it keeps playing in this super speed and now I can't play it! ARGGGGGGH

So I thought I would post a Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek Clips in honor of the premiere tommorrow:

http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=GreysAnatomy

Ps: I am wearing a wide hairband in my hair today and I look very cute and now.

4 Response to "Hump Day"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I am very excited about Grey's Anatomy. I want a cute head band!!!

  2. Unknown Says:

    LOL What! I can't believe your hair fell out! I already took the headband off b/c it was giving me a headache...

  3. Unknown Says:

    I guess you can't have beauty without pain...

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Yea Big Al Had The same problem and lost his hair! Oh those hippy days....ummm