my job...

omigosh...i am so glad that i am going to be done this job by the end of the month...i am soo tired of it and i didn't realize that my other job consisted of so much paperwork...it is not actually that bad but it will be nice to have an 40 hour week instead of a 55 hour week....

so i am working one of my night shifts right now and this is what it has consisted of:

1. cancelling my first aid course
2. selling a phone
3. sweeping the floor
4. researching when all the new episodes start for my shows, in case you are curious:

-Grey's Anatomy September 21
-Desperate Housewives September 24
-Gilmore Girls September 26
-Smallville September 28
-Supernatural September 28

i still don't know when Lost starts though so...to be continued

and 5. looking up adult watches on the internet since i am an adult with a steady income...lol!

have a good friday because when you all read this that will be the day! :)

3 Response to "my job..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    UPDATE: LOST season starts on october 4th

  2. Unknown Says:

    hello number 6 waving at Jeaninne and DJ!
    I can't wait for all the shows to be on - I am so excited - I miss TV way to much...
    Oh and ps...I just googled "adult watch" and the first link is for a spongebob watch and the next link is for a Harry Potter watch - just to clarify Trace, those are NOT adult watches!

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    dear gosh you obviously have a lot of time to with your lack of landscaping! :) sorry i did not mention the wave...i was so hurt that you did not stop to talk...sob! :(