Gary's Best Friend

Hi Girls,

So how is Tuesday? It is so hard to get back to work, since I was off last week. Even though we were unable to accomplish all of our landscaping, we did get a lot done. But we also watched a lot of DVD's and TV...I miss lying on the couch eating ice cream at 8:30 in the morning...

Anyway, I have nothing exciting to talk about...The big highlight for me is that it is official TV Premiere month and the fun starts tomorrow with America's Next Top Model! I am so excited!

Anyway, DJ found this quick clip of Gary's best friend which I enjoyed:
http://video.sympatico.msn.com/v/en-ca/v.htm?g=5E73694E-C373-44EC-885E-ED291ECE8900&t=c2075&f=37/81&p=ENCAifilm_ENCAanimal

Have a good day all!
xoxo

2 Response to "Gary's Best Friend"

  1. casey Says:

    that is both really funny and scary at the same time!

  2. Unknown Says:

    I know, I feel bad for Burger b/c no on is going to adopt him with that attitude and then they will put him down...sob