last post for the month of august

hey everybody!!

nobody has actually written on here in awhile so i thought i would fill in on the scoop of me. i, (sigh) unfortunately, (cry) did not get into the ot program again this year....but, alas, i will keep trying. however, i have officially given my notice at the phone store and will be done as of september 30. i will no longer be dealing with cell phones....they will cease to exist in my mind....au revoir, finito, gone! so excited!

i will be working at elves fulltime (helping santa make the toys~kidding)....i officially start my fulltime work tomorrow in my new room...hope all is well! :) my last day of relief was today and i got to go to the valley zoo, which i must say has improved a heck of a lot since i had last been there (8 years ago selling ice cream). saw red pandas, my fav the zebras, and the ever cool sea lions.....the calgary zoo does still kick though

ooo and sad news...my fish has finally past on after 8 glorious years living in my aquarium...i know we had our problems in the end (and actually the beginning when he ate all my fish) but the middle was really fab! he unfortunately was having a little bit of problems after sal and case's wedding when he lost the will to swim properly and started swimming upside down...i know, you are probably saying why you didn't flush him then, but it seemed he had the will to live as he splashed around when my dad attempted. but today was the day he passed on to fishy heaven...thanks to my bro for flushing him!

on a sidenote...although it was pretty nice out did it not feel like fall is coming...the air is getting crispy!!! soo
in the audience participation portion of this blog....what are you most looking forward to in the fall?

1 Response to "last post for the month of august"

  1. Unknown Says:

    I can't beleive Manic has died - I can't beleive he lived for 8 years - that is insane!
    I am most looking forward to purchasing some new fall fashions and watching the leaves change color - I always love that! And...Sarah's baby, Dj's bday and my bday are coming up too!