I know, I know. I have no excuse, except that my life has been extremely chaotic and full of havoc lately. I'm missing doctor's appointments, leaving work early, breaking things - it's just getting ridiculous. Can you believe it's only 18 days away now? What was I thinking? There's still so much to do! I'm so busy I haven't even listened to my ipod in AGES!!! And when did it suddenly become august? Where did July go? I'm ready for the hot weather again as I miss not wearing my sandals.

Have watched some good movies lately ~
Liked: Pirates of the Caribbean 2 - actually, I found it a bit slow throughout but then loved the ending!
The Matador - with Pierce Brosnan - a little B-flick that was really funny!
The New World - Terrence Malick movies really have to be watched with an open mind. If you didn't like 'The Thin Red Line' you probably won't like this one. I really really enjoyed it and really loved Colin Farrell.

Didn't like:
The Benchwarmers - yeah, it had funny parts but I'm pretty sure Jon Heder will never find a role that won't somehow bring out the Napolean in him!
Ultraviolet - All I have to say is: stop taking movie roles, Milla Jovovich! You stink!

I've also realized, after spending a day or so in Wainwright that I will never be able to leave the big city and live in a small town. I miss the shopping and different food too much. The only stores they have there for women are the Saan store and Mark's Work Wearhouse! Really! Although I did get a great pair of Mexx capri pants from the golf course for super cheap - if I ever decide to take up the game I now have a place to stash my tees! Have a good one..I know I've said I'm busy but...

...I did have time to do this today!! (I can't help it - I'm addicted to them!)

Casey's Aliases

Your movie star name: Chips Orville

Your fashion designer name is Casey Seville

Your socialite name is Lacey Toronto

Your fly girl / guy name is C Bec

Your detective name is Bear Salisbury

Your barfly name is Popsicle Gin

Your soap opera name is Allison Bowwood

Your rock star name is Sour Soothers Wind

Your Star Wars name is Casril Becsal

Your punk rock band name is The Happy Cube

1 Response to " "

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    dear gosh you have been busy...this is the first time i have been on the internet since sunday!! ahhh!! but i must say....it was a good cause...shopping...and visiting with my aunt