326

yup - that's right...this is post #326. I can't believe it's been that many already! so I think I'm obsessed with Grey's Anatomy (and I hope Sal doesn't read this!) I just pre-ordered the second season on DVD off of amazon.com - it's way cheaper to buy it off of the americans than it is to buy it from amazon.ca!! I was shocked. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know - it isn't released until the middle of september which means I'll forget about it and I'll have a wonderful surprise between September 21 and 26!!

right.
that's it...must ready myself for another night in the rain. but it's so lovely on the hill!
~casey

1 Response to "326"

  1. Unknown Says:

    I am so inviting myself over to join you to watch them
    b/c i missed a whole bunch!
    Oh and ps when are you lending me the first season?

    xoxoxo
    will join you tommorrow when it is not raining