hold on to your shorts

Yes, believe it or not, here I am posting on blogger!

You may have noticed some new features, especially the new layout. I like it, but am still trying to find the perfect one. I can't believe Tracey's new blogs! You are a machine, my friend!

Now I know I have said MANY times in the past that "I am going to start writing again!", but this time I am actually going to try and keep up. Especially since we are all so busy with work, school, kids (yeah, crazy, I know!). Now we can sort of keep up with each other! So let me know how you are doing, and I will let you know how I am. Here is a quick update:
-I am going to be done school at the end of August - yes, completely finished, and I can't wait to start making some money. We are sick of being a single income family!
-little H is 6 months old already - I will post some pics when I get around to it.
-Sal is still working for the city, and enjoying it (most of the time...)
-we were just in Moose Jaw visiting my grandma (yep - slapping grandma!) who broke her hip and had to have surgery. she is recovering well, but it will be a long process!

ummm...I think that's it for now. If I forget to write here soon, please remind me!

ciao.

5 Response to "hold on to your shorts"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i am in love with your background choice...i have yet to even read the blog! :) lol he he he...i am glad you wrote! :)

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    okay i just read your blog...eekk...still excited and p.s. i really love your background...where did you find it?? i may have to update mine again....and you can take my name off your blog if you want since it really is yours...up to you! :)

    only thing i can't figure out is where all your old archives are? i clicked on it but it didn't do anything...unless its mark's computer...ahhh

    so good bye!

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    okay maybe don't take me off because i do like reading all the older posts...but i won't make any posts if you don't want me too!

  4. casey Says:

    if you click on 'archives' at the top, it will take to you about 2007 (I think), and then go to the bottom of the page and you can click on older posts.

  5. casey Says:

    I don't think I took you off - pretty sure I wouldn't even know how to!