so Megan just left, and she is going to come on here and say "Casey, why aren't you studying? You aren't prepared!" Fine, Megan, fine. Maybe I didn't know all of the answers on the flash cards, but it's all 'up here' (imagine I just pointed to my head). But I am still sitting at the table, flash cards in front of me, ready to keep going. I just had to come on and post a few things.

#1: I finished my first of three finals today - it seemed very easy, but I will let you know how I did.
#2: I'm ticked because today is the first day I actually went out and watered our garden, and now we are in the midst of a rainstorm
#3: The watering was worth it because I got to see all of the carrots and peppers that are growing, as well as the zucchini that is spreading!
#4: It was hard putting little H. down tonight - some days she just cries and cries when she is put to bed because she just doesn't want to be left alone!
#5: I need to wrap up because I am going to make some mexican hot chocolate...mmm...

Anyway, hope your night is well. Here is what was greeting me when I went upstairs a few minutes ago:





I love her - frick, look at those chubby feet...

Have a good one and enjoy the storm.
c.

1 Response to " "

  1. megan Says:

    Casey, why aren't you studying? You aren't prepared!

    is that what i was supposed to say?? thanks again for the lettuce. i will pick up veggies tomorrow so i am excited to have my salad for supper!!!