the boob tube

One of the hardest parts about exam week is dealing with my awful procrastinating. Especially now that Sal and I have cable - I don't know how we lived without it for so long. If I watched documentary channels like the National Geographic channel or Discovery channel then maybe it would be different. I would be learning as I stare at the tv. But no - I love shows like this, or reruns of this or this! Oh, and don't get me started on the World Cup. I don't know what it is about those men running up and down the field, but I can't get enough of it! I could literally sit down and watch hours of those games.
And if I can build up the willpower to turn off the tv, I still have internet access on my laptop and start rifling through all of my favourite craft websites. I'm so excited to start sewing once I'm finished my last exam on Thursday. I have a whole list of things I need to make:
-another sleep sac for Hailey...the one I showed here is too small. She is so long!!
-dark curtains for the window by her crib
-start working on block one of this quilt. So cute!
-
finish my placemats..will show pictures


So that's it for me for now...I am off to do more studying now that Hailey is down for bed. So have a good night - oh I forgot! I want to know what you are watching lately (especially now that it's rerun season!

c.

2 Response to "the boob tube"

  1. Megan Says:

    i am all about CSI and Friends.

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i have all the seasons of friends if you are interested...he he he...

    my shows in the summer incl:
    so you think you can dance
    the city
    cake boss
    love it or list it
    say yes to the dress...ahhh randy i love you! lol