november 22

by now...according to my usual tradition...i usually have all my christmas decorations up! sigh...this year delayed. with exams, jobs, and so much more i got sidetracked from my usual christmas festivity!

(yesterday, however) we bought something i am extremely excited about: a real christmas tree!! i am in love with this tree. it is small but beautiful and smells like christmas!!!...(ahhh i am such a mush about this holiday) my other tree you ask??? well my artificial one looks a little sad sitting by it and i feel a bit of a charlie brown syndrome going on...i really don't know what to do with it...we shall see...any suggestions?

so that is my day today...i am going to decorate the tree and spread christmas joy in this apartment :)

i heart the holidays

2 Response to "november 22"

  1. Claire Says:

    me too! I just got so busy that ive barely thought about the fact its CHRISTMAS! but I decorated my memas tree the other day so i was able to catch some of the spirit. Hmm I think you should most definately move the artifical tree away from the real one so that is doesnt feel inferior, but you could put it in a different room and spread the treeness all around!

    Claire!
    gaggedinga.blogspot.com

  2. Anonymous Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.