wow...

for an uneventful weekend, there was sure a lot to talk about!

~apparently nobody wants to carry dresses anymore at Kingsway mall, unless you're a 70 year old woman or 15 year old girl! And I'm not talking two-pieces, I'm talking a one piece dress! J.Michael, the one you had was beautiful!!!

~Grey's anatomy!! I must confess that I had a crush on Chris O'Donnell once I saw 'Circle of Friends' and kept it until he starred in that crappy movie 'Vertical Limit'. My crush is back. And I'm over Meredith and Derek...maybe the vet will stick around (unlike poor Mr. Pink-Mist-Bomb-Guy)! And George's crazy girlfriend? Making out in the basement?? I don't get it -

~Ralph Klein's imminent departure - I'm not a fan/voter of his, but I will admit that without him we may never have been the financial position we are now. But come on! I think the people have spoken, Ralph, and you should probably take a hike! 55% of the vote? I did better than that in Chemistry 30!

~Ok...I don't even know where to start. I think I actually got stupider watching Pamela Anderson for the five minutes I saw her on the Junos while flipping channels. Was her dialouge written for her or s she really that dim-witted? I've never been embarassed as a Canadian until I saw her rub Buck 65's head in her chest...

~Another guy I've never been a huge fan of was Michael Buble, until I saw how excited he got when he won at the end of the show! So many Canadian performers who are big stars now won't even show up to the Junos (I guess because they don't care?!?) but he was really grateful. That was cool.

~movies: was really disappointed in 'De-railed' and I think I would have enjoyed RENT better if it was on a big screen with really loud sound. My dinky tv didn't do it justice - sorry Tracey!

thoughts? questions? comment!!
~casey

3 Response to "wow..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    WOW CASEY:
    such an informative blog...

    greys anatomy: hello chris o'donnell...love the scruffiness, outdoor look...i must say it again, the hotness on this show is brillant! yum...and kind of liking the "friends" bit between meredith, derek, and addison...

    and on rent...i spent my sunday nite before grey's watching the biography on jonathan larson on the second disc...definite tear jerker, his story is quite amazing. his image seems to parallel the character mark...and it was shocking to hear how many of his friends were struck by aids in the late 80s...definitely worthy of being watched!!

    that is all i feel like commenting on: honestly with ralph, no opinion...atleast rite now

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    sigh...did anyone tape greys b/c there isn't going to be a new one till april 30th...how will i survive? i'm going to rent three musketeers...

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I am such a tard. I didn't even realize that the vet was Chris O'donnell. I was trying to figure out how I ended up watching a different episode that you guys on Sunday night. I am not feeling very smart today.

    I kinda like George's crazy new girlfriend and how she lives in a storage room at the hospital.

    Why were you looking for a dress at Kingsway?