it's spring it's spring!!

I am loving this weather! Katie and I are finally able to sit outside and eat lunch again in the sun, although the cement bench is still a bit chilly! I want a tattoo now after seeing hers, and especially now that I've seen an entire marathon of the tv show 'Miami Ink'! She got the words Hopeless Romantic written in script on her one side with flowers around it - it's really pretty...

So not much going on this week - there's an event at work that I'm doing photos at tonight that hopefully won't go too long. It's so boring sometimes! Let me tell you how nice it is not being at Save-On anymore...I love having my weekends free and all of my nights off - especially with the weather being so nice! It's supposed to be a whopping 22 degrees tomorrow! And then summer will be here before we know it!

Heard from Megan last night - sounds like she's really enjoying Vegas...and I think they're keeping themselves really busy. Jeaninne, maybe you need to go back when the weather is nicer. Maybe we can make a girls trip out of it and go see a Chip n' Dale show! I can't wait!

Ok that's it for me...I've got to go plan my baby shower for Tom Cruise's new baby girl. Ciao...casey

2 Response to "it's spring it's spring!!"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    vegas...that would be a good stagette party???

  2. Unknown Says:

    I would love to the hotel pools are so beautiful - mmmm Stagette Vegas sounds good to me!